THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2012年3月23日 星期五

Revive Blog

More than half year no update my blog i think is a little bit over...well..I admit i just too lazy ..super lazy bug..Hmm ..'long talk short describe' i have no idea start from which month and which activity to write in .

Erm...okie, just let's start with my  2 cute, hot, trendy bestie has recently change to become mummy now!! How excited is it!!Unbelievable , just 1 year back , we used to travel at local often ,drunk together, mahjong/gamble together....i really miss the time we spent together ...(emo-ing)

What a good news when i feel bored and feel no holiday in my life , bestie Veron cute mama arrange a 2d1n short trip for us!! tik-tok.....tik-tok....tik-tok... (finger cross) time please pass faster , i can't wait anymore for my holiday !! i need to re-charge my energy....

Veron princess- Valleraine

Full month -Valleraine


2 months -Valleraine ..size getting bigger and she like sleep with this pose....cute...


Tiger baby- Valleraine ...she is so adorable..<3

Full Month baby boy -SzeThan ..His eye ball is big !!handsome boy

Steph with his baby boy -Sze Than

SzeThan- round round face



0 comments: